South Indian Bank PO Online Form 2018
(South Indian Bank)
Post Name – Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
Important Dates :
Starting Date – 10.December.2018
Last Date – 16.December.2018
Last date of Fee payment – 16.December.2018
Exam Date – 29 December 2018
General/ OBC- Rs.800/-
SC/ST – Rs.200/-
Payment can be done by Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Location : All Over India
Age Limit :
(As on 30/11/2018)
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 25 years
• Candidates sharing their Date OF Birth between 01/12/1993 to 30/11/1999
Age Relaxation- As per Rules
Post Name – Probationary Officer (PO) PGDBF Scale- I
Number of Posts – As Per Rules
Pay Scale – Rs.23700- to Rs.42020/- per month
The students will paid a sum of Rs. 3,000/- per month during 8 months classroom training and an amount of Rs. 15,000/- per month during internship period of 4 months.
Educational Qualification : Candidates who had passed their X/ SSCLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course can apply for this post
Documents Required to Upload –
• Scanned Photograph (4.5cm * 3.5cm)
• Scanned Signature (with black link)
• Left Thumb impression
• Hand Written Declaration
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of South Indian Bank before 16th of December 2018.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of selection – Selection will be based on Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Apply Online : Click Here (Link Activate on 10 December 2018)